At Murdoch Travel, we're always looking for ways to give our clients more. We started hosting information evenings to give you more information on our most sought after destinations and itineraries. Now we want to give you more with our biggest giveaway yet! Attend three of our FREE Information evenings and be entered into a draw for a $1000 Murdoch Travel Gift Certificate. For full contest rules, please continue reading.
1. Draw open to residents of Canada, aged 18 years or older who attend in full at least three (3) 2019 information presentations hosted by Murdoch Travel. To view all events, please see murdochtravel.ca/events. To pre-resister, please see murdochtravel.ca/events/register
2. Attendees will be given a form at the beginning of the presentation. The form must be fully completed and submitted to Murdoch Travel staff at the end of each presentation in order to qualify as present for the evening.
3. On a future date, no earlier than November 14, 2019, we will draw a name from all qualifying attendees. That person will need to sign a standard release form, which includes answering a skill testing question, in order to be named the winner. By signing the release, they will be named the winner and agree to allow Murdoch Travel to use their name and image to promote Murdoch Travel.
4. If the winner is unable or unwilling to sign the release within one week of being named, the prize will be considered forfeited and another name will be drawn and that person will be required to sign a release. This process will be repeated until such time as a release has been signed and a winner named.
5. The Grand Prize is one (1) Gift Certificate redeemable at Murdoch Travel, valued at one thousand Canadian Dollars ($1000 CAD). The Grand Prize will be accepted as awarded. The Gift Certificate is not redeemable for cash in whole or in part.
6. The certificate will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. If the certificate has been lost, stolen or damaged the funds will be considered forfeited.
7. Murdoch Travel's mission is to provide the best travel arrangements possible. While we strive to accomplish this goal, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions, or incidents that are a result of an external provider; whether purchased using the prize or not.